This is a placeholder page. Please go back to the previous page to continue browsing.
-Flow Kimonos Admin
Are you ready to go Pro?
Our flagship competition gi is one of the lightest and most comfortable moisture wicking gis on the market. We've optimized for superior craftsmanship, quality stitching, and performance above all to deliver you the most comfortable competition gi.
After months of R&D, we developed a solution that will keep you DRY and comfortable through marathon training sessions in the most humid rainforest-like conditions. Our approach led us to integrate Coolmax technology, a high-performance moisture wicking fabric into our Pro Series gis. Because Coolmax wicks sweat to the exterior of the fabric, the sweat is allowed to evaporate into the atmosphere, resulting in a gi that remains dry throughout your entire training session. Now you can train comfortably in the gi - year-round.
- 100% preshrunk combed cotton (<2% shrinkage)
- Article: A great gi starts with great fabric
Combed cotton fabric is extremely soft and is stronger than more common carded cotton pearl weave fabric.
- Coolmax shoulder panel, knee pads, and crotch
- Increases moisture wicking effect
- Reduces weight of gi
- Printed stretch drawstring
- No more interrupting your roll to tie your drawstring
- IBJJF approved
- 480gsm pearl weave top (100% combed cotton)
- 8oz ripstop cotton pants
- An Insider's Look: Arby Magtibay
- An Insider's Look: Patrick Hamilton
- Why Coolmax?
- Fabric that ages gracefully
- Equipment upgrades and quality improvements
Looking for your size?
- Navigate to Filter heading
- Expand Availability dropdown
- Select "In Stock" option
- Expand Size dropdown
- Select your size
Need help choosing the right size?
Contact us and our experts will recommend the proper size for you.
|A1||5' 3" - 5' 5"||130 - 150 lbs.|
|A1L||5' 6" - 5' 9"||150 - 165 lbs.|
|A2||5' 6" - 5' 10"||165 - 185 lbs.|
|A2L||5'11" - 6' 1"||165 - 185 lbs.|
|A2H||5'6" - 5' 10"||185 - 210 lbs.|
|A3||5'11" - 6'2"||185 - 215 lbs.|
|A3L||6'3" - 6'5"||190 - 215 lbs.|
|A3H||5'11" - 6'2"||215 - 245 lbs.|
|A4||6'2" - 6'4"||215 - 245 lbs.|
|M0||3'9" - 4'0"||< 50 lbs.||5 - 6 yrs.|
|M1||4'0" - 4'3"||50 - 65 lbs.||7 - 8 yrs.|
|M2||4'3" - 4'6"||65 - 80 lbs.||9 - 10 yrs.|
|M3||4'6" - 4'9"||80 - 95 lbs.||11 - 12 yrs.|
|M4||4'9" - 5'0"||95 - 110 lbs.||13 - 14 yrs.|
- Orders placed after 8:00AM EST are shipped next business day.
- We ship from the Northeast, so shipping timeframes are roughly:
- Standard Shipping
- 4-5 business days for customers on the East coast
- 5-7 business days for customers on the West coast
- Priority Shipping
- 2-3 business days for customers on the East coast
- 3-4 business days for customers on the West coast
- We do not accept returns on limited release, clearance or sale items.
- Items must be in original and resalable condition, i.e. untrained in, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within seven days of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- All packages are to be fully insured. You must notify us of any return so that we will be expecting your package. Returns that are sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
- Cold wash
- Hang Dry
- How to care for your gi
Sign up for the VIP List to be notified when we restock.