This is a placeholder page. Please go back to the previous page to continue browsing.
-Flow Kimonos Admin
The Ultimate In Comfort
Make no mistake about it, the Hemp Series is a luxury item. Hands down, this will be the most comfortable, most luxurious, and most envy-inducing gi you've ever laid your hands on. The Hemp Series is eco-friendly and has anti-microbial properties. It also features nine competition jiu-jitsu cut sizes, which guarantees that you will find a proper fit. Last but not least, this gi has the best drawcord on the market.
Because high quality hemp fibre has become increasingly difficult to source, we can only produce the Hemp Series once a year. Once they sell out, you'll have to wait until next year to purchase one.
- Extremely soft and comfortable to train in
- Breathable 100% hemp jacket and pants
- 4x stronger than cotton
- This gi will last a long time!
- Environmentally friendly
- Hemp is grown without pesticides
- Hemp replenishes the soil
- Hemp has an extremely fast 12-14 week growth cycle
- Hemp fabric is a naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor
- Hemp fabric does not allow bacteria such as staph and ringworm to survive
- High density foam-filled drawcord that stays tied
- IBJJF approved (except for Natural White color)
- 550gsm 100% hemp basket weave gi top
- 11oz 100% hemp twill pants
- IBJJF Approved (Except for Natural White)
- A great gi starts with great fabric
- Is hemp really nature's perfect textile?
- Hemp gis that make a difference
- The making-of: Hemp Series
- Hemp Series 5.0 photoshoot with Arby
Looking for your size?
- Navigate to Filter heading
- Expand Availability dropdown
- Select "In Stock" option
- Expand Size dropdown
- Select your size
Need help choosing the right size?
Contact us and our experts will recommend the proper size for you.
|A1||5' 3" - 5' 5"||130 - 150 lbs.|
|A1L||5' 6" - 5' 9"||150 - 165 lbs.|
|A2||5' 6" - 5' 10"||165 - 185 lbs.|
|A2L||5'11" - 6' 1"||165 - 185 lbs.|
|A2H||5'6" - 5' 10"||185 - 210 lbs.|
|A3||5'11" - 6'2"||185 - 215 lbs.|
|A3L||6'3" - 6'5"||190 - 215 lbs.|
|A3H||5'11" - 6'2"||215 - 245 lbs.|
|A4||6'2" - 6'4"||215 - 245 lbs.|
|M0||3'9" - 4'0"||< 50 lbs.||5 - 6 yrs.|
|M1||4'0" - 4'3"||50 - 65 lbs.||7 - 8 yrs.|
|M2||4'3" - 4'6"||65 - 80 lbs.||9 - 10 yrs.|
|M3||4'6" - 4'9"||80 - 95 lbs.||11 - 12 yrs.|
|M4||4'9" - 5'0"||95 - 110 lbs.||13 - 14 yrs.|
- Orders placed after 8:00AM EST are shipped next business day.
- We ship from the Northeast, so shipping timeframes are roughly:
- Standard Shipping
- 4-5 business days for customers on the East coast
- 5-7 business days for customers on the West coast
- Priority Shipping
- 2-3 business days for customers on the East coast
- 3-4 business days for customers on the West coast
- We do not accept returns on limited release, clearance or sale items.
- Items must be in original and resalable condition, i.e. untrained in, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within seven days of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- All packages are to be fully insured. You must notify us of any return so that we will be expecting your package. Returns that are sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
- Cold wash
- Hang Dry
- How to care for your gi
Sign up for the VIP List to be notified when we restock.