After months of R&D, we're proud to introduce our brand new Pro Series 4, which has been totally revamped to include the following new features:
- Coolmax shoulder lining for increased moisture wicking ability
- Coolmax knee lining for increased comfort while rolling
- Coolmax crotch lining for increased airflow
- Improved aesthetics via printed seam tape
- Sourced even higher grade combed cotton
- Improved pre-shrinking process to bring shrinkage to nearly imperceptible levels
- Sourced more vibrant reactive dyes that stay color-fast longer to keep your gi looking brand new longer
This is seriously the best iteration of our Pro Series to date and I can't wait to see how you guys like it.
I am an American expat living in Australia and I return to the US at least once a year. Last year I purchased a Hemp Flow kimono and I have been super impressed with this Gi. I train 4-5 times a week and this Gi has held up incredibly well. I purchased the natural white, and it has slowly become more and more white with age and air drying in the Australian sun. There are no signs of wear other than the Flow badging on the pants which is not hemp. The Gi has been soft from day one and remains soft to this day. Very comfortable to roll in! I highly recommend this Gi, and when this one wears out, if ever, I would definitely purchase another Hemp Gi from Flow…this is a great product.