With this belt, our goal was to create the highest quality belt possible. No corners were cut. We used the same luxurious yet rugged 11oz 100% hemp twill fabric that we used for our Hemp Series pants. The inside of the belt consists of two heavy layers of cotton webbing rather than foam, which is used in lower quality belts. As this is a hefty belt, expect that it will take some time for it to break in.
Hemp belts have been discontinued. Grab one while you still can.
Because high quality hemp fibre has become increasingly difficult to source, we can only produce the Hemp Belts once per year. Once they sell out, you'll have to wait until next year to purchase one.
- Hemp fabric is a naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor
- This belt was created to be heavy duty and will require time to break in
- Hemp ages gracefully - it becomes softer and the color becomes more subdued
- 11oz 100% hemp twill sheath
- Inner core is constructed of two layers of high-density cotton webbing
- 8 rows of ultra clean stitching
- 1-3/5" belt width
- 1/4" belt thickness
- 4-1/3" grading bar for stripes
How they are made
If you plan on washing your belt in hot water and/or drying it in the dryer, account for 1"-2" of shrinkage.
Is your size sold out?
Sign up for the Hemp Belt Waiting List to be notified when it becomes available again.
Need help choosing the right size?
Contact us and our experts will recommend the proper size for you.
- Cold wash
- Hang Dry
- How to care for your gi