Bamboo - Grey
The luxurious miracle fabric few have discovered
If you do not believe that one must continually pursue excellence in one's life, then this gi may not be for you.
We've finally engineered what we feel like is the pinnacle of jiu-jitsu gi development. In designing this gi we chose to construct it using bamboo fabric given its amazing attributes: comfort, breathability, and antimicrobial properties.
Our bamboo gi offers a truly refined and soft handfeel. Putting on this gi will feel like you're donning a silk bathrobe, while on vacation at a five star resort.
Do you often overheat while training? Our bamboo gi solves this issue as the bamboo fabric wicks moisture to the surface, allowing it to evaporate. Because the gi stays dry, it remains breathable, allowing you to train in comfort.
Nobody likes to talk about it, but there's always the stinky gi guy. Because bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, it is impossible for funky smells to develop on this gi.
This gi is our greatest achievement so far and we're proud to have the privilege to offer it you. Step on the mat with confidence, knowing that you have the best gi that modern textiles technology can offer.
- Supremely soft, silky and luxurious to the touch
- Unparalleled comfort even when you're in the most precarious situations
- The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many manmade fibres, bamboo is a natural solution for those with sensitive skin
- Breathable and thermo-regulating
- Stay comfortable whatever the weather; keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Naturally antibacterial
- Antifungal and odor resistant fiber, even through multiple washings
- Grown without pesticides or fertilizers
- Highly renewable, growing up to 4 feet a day
- Unlike cotton, it improves air quality by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing clean oxygen into the atmosphere
- 480gsm pearl weave top (50% bamboo / 50% cotton)
- 8oz ripstop bamboo blend pants
Is your size sold out?
|A1||5' 3" - 5' 5"||130 - 150 lbs.|
|A1L||5' 6" - 5' 9"||150 - 165 lbs.|
|A2||5' 6" - 5' 9"||165 - 180 lbs.|
|A2L||5'10" - 6' 1"||165 - 185 lbs.|
|A2H||5' 6" - 5' 9"||185 - 210 lbs.|
|A3||5' 10" - 6'1"||185 - 215 lbs.|
|A3L||6' 1" - 6'3"||190 - 215 lbs.|
|A3H||5' 10" - 6'1"||215 - 245 lbs.|
|A4||6' 1" - 6'3"||215 - 245 lbs.|
- Cold wash
- Hang Dry
- How to care for your gi